Sunday, December 23, 2007
Date: 30 December 2007 (Sunday)
Time: 6pm onwards
Venue: St John Headquarter
Address: 420 Beach Road
Dress Code: Free and easy
This BBQ involve all the trainee, instructor and PS involve in NCOC 2007. Please help to pass around to your platoon mates
Monday, December 10, 2007
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Date: 8 December 2007 (Saturday)
Time: 11.30am to 4.00pm.
Venue: Furama City Centre, Tiffany Cafe
Address: 60 Eu Tong Sen Street S059804
Dress Code: Smart casual.
Student can start coming in to the Tiffany Cafe from 11.30am - 11.50pm.
I had attached the map to the venue for your reference and hope that this can help you in the travelling to the venue. Nearest MRT station (Chinatown)
If you have any queries, feel free to contact me. Those who do not have my number, please ask your senior.
See you on this coming Saturday.
Have a nice day
Monday, December 3, 2007
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Especially this sentence...
"I want to see all of you pass out from NCOC course and NOT pass out in the parade square."
All the trainees are supposed to Pass out from NCOC, and not in the parade square.
3 more days!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Sat, 1st Dec 2007
MacPherson Secondary School
Drill Order (bring along full uniform without ranks or badges)
The Ten Instructions to trainees:
(1) Have sufficient sleep at night on 30th Nov 2007.
(2) Drink sufficient water at night on 30th Nov 2007.
(3) Have enough food before reporting on 1st Dec 2007.
(4) Report to ZSM Simon Ow at MacPherson Secondary School Hall by 1400 hours on 1st Dec 2007 with a 1.5-litre water bottle filled to the brim with drinking water.
(5) Before reporting to the hall, deposit your belongings in the classrooms at level 1, opposite the flag poles. Bring along only your water bottles. Leave your valuables in your bags. Our friendly instructors will be there to assist you.
(6) Ensure you bring along all required uniform accessories, including your own name tags.
(8) Latecomers will not be allowed to join the Parade.
(9) Bring along enough tissue paper if you cry easily.
(10) If you were alert enough, you would have realised that I missed the number 7.
(11) Have a nice day.
NCO Course 2007
As i had mention,blue is in style...
Make a guess!!!
Guess who that instructor is!!!
Come on... Guess....
Okie... here goes...
It's none other than your...
HWEE PENG MDM!!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
it's a joke, LAUGH!!
it's nt funny.. but, continue, LAUGH
is it my size?? i guess nt..
what's so nice wearing this.. let us try
nt bad lei..
make a guess, whose hand is this?? =)
He discovered some pink face towel!! (There's a funny story about pink colour, but it's only for the instructors to know...)
And one of the PC, Chuan Teng, suddenly had a great idea...
And hence... our CI became....
LITTLE PINK RIDING HOOD!!!
The story told in this post is not completely true.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
Here's a couple of them...
Let's start with the Course Chairman...
Up next, your lovable, cute, beloved, CI.