Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Especially this sentence...
"I want to see all of you pass out from NCOC course and NOT pass out in the parade square."
All the trainees are supposed to Pass out from NCOC, and not in the parade square.
3 more days!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Sat, 1st Dec 2007
MacPherson Secondary School
Drill Order (bring along full uniform without ranks or badges)
The Ten Instructions to trainees:
(1) Have sufficient sleep at night on 30th Nov 2007.
(2) Drink sufficient water at night on 30th Nov 2007.
(3) Have enough food before reporting on 1st Dec 2007.
(4) Report to ZSM Simon Ow at MacPherson Secondary School Hall by 1400 hours on 1st Dec 2007 with a 1.5-litre water bottle filled to the brim with drinking water.
(5) Before reporting to the hall, deposit your belongings in the classrooms at level 1, opposite the flag poles. Bring along only your water bottles. Leave your valuables in your bags. Our friendly instructors will be there to assist you.
(6) Ensure you bring along all required uniform accessories, including your own name tags.
(8) Latecomers will not be allowed to join the Parade.
(9) Bring along enough tissue paper if you cry easily.
(10) If you were alert enough, you would have realised that I missed the number 7.
(11) Have a nice day.
NCO Course 2007
As i had mention,blue is in style...
Make a guess!!!
Guess who that instructor is!!!
Come on... Guess....
Okie... here goes...
It's none other than your...
HWEE PENG MDM!!!
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
it's a joke, LAUGH!!
it's nt funny.. but, continue, LAUGH
is it my size?? i guess nt..
what's so nice wearing this.. let us try
nt bad lei..
make a guess, whose hand is this?? =)
He discovered some pink face towel!! (There's a funny story about pink colour, but it's only for the instructors to know...)
And one of the PC, Chuan Teng, suddenly had a great idea...
And hence... our CI became....
LITTLE PINK RIDING HOOD!!!
The story told in this post is not completely true.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
Here's a couple of them...
Let's start with the Course Chairman...
Up next, your lovable, cute, beloved, CI.
Friday, November 16, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
You wanna know the backstage work in planning this NCOC? How late the meetings wents?
Or you simply want to the know craziness of all the instructors, what we did behind closed doors that you can never seen during couse days or what you can never imagine?
Well, simply stay tuned to this website, and we will upload the crazy photos bit by bit into this zone blog.
STAY TUNED, fellows.
By the way, you all are OUTSTANDING in the course.
Remember the motto:
To overcome, to LEAD!!!, not leak, not eat.
Ahhh... yes... the most exciting parting of the whole "makan" session in the camp... The Field Cooking!!
Highlight of the day... Scrambled eggs cooked in errr.... onion?!?!?!
A generous trainee giving away food...
And giving away more food...
And yet more food...
And yet more food.....
Phew... no wonder the rest are all hungry...
And when the rest are hungry, the officers cook something for them... Here's our chef, cooking boiled eggs...
Here's a trainee looking so happy, just because he got one of the highly prized boiled egg!!
The highlight of the day is when our famous reowned master chef, Mr CK, started cooking, and let the trainees have a taste of his masterpiece, field cooked rice,
And the reaction of the first person to sample his masterpiece gave this reaction...
"Simply too good for words!!!"
And everyone wanted a taste of CK's rice...
I guess, CK's now famous for his rice liao huh??
And after the fun, it's the clearing up.
so next time, if you are feeling bored and hungry, you can try field cooking (at home). Just don't burn the house down.